Hi I’m Kirsty,
I have a passion for permaculture and living sustainably. The environment and people are not separate entities, everything is connected, and we need to find the balance with this. My background in Environmental Science has been enhanced with studies and experience in Permaculture, Forest Garden Design and Urban Food Production. I believe one person can make a difference, but that collectively we can all achieve more.
I have a focus on
• Permaculture and Forest Garden consultancy, design and project management
• Edible Garden makeovers – consultancy and design.
• Environmental, Zero Waste and Sustainability Resource assessments and consultancy
• Fruit tree, espalier and pruning consultation and maintenance
• Sustainability and Permaculture Education
• Specialisation in residential properties, community groups and schools.
This website has been established so I can share my sustainability and permaculture projects and adventures with you. It’s not the destination, but the journey that you learn from. I like to explore and share ideas for edible gardens, zero waste initiatives and reducing resource consumption with simple or low cost solutions that are not only better for the environment but can also help save money. More will be coming after Easter as its been crazy busy this year, but exciting things are coming soon …
I the meantime, if you are on facebook, you can following along here https://www.facebook.com/SimpleHighLife/
If you are interested in speaking engagements or if you would like some help with edible gardens, permaculture design,or sustainability initiatives at home, work or in schools, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for joining me, I hope that you too can have a Simple High Life!